Dr. Winny is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd
Lakeland, FL 33805Phone(863) 680-7000Fax(866) 264-8519
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Medical College - Metropolitan Hospital CenterFellowship, Rheumatology, 1987 - 1989
- St Joseph HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1987 - Present
- IL State Medical License 1984 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsNuclear imaging and the assessment of human Fc receptor function: studies in systemic lupus erythematosus.Robert Y. Lin, Kurt I. Altman, Ann C. Winny, Grace George, Marilyn Pearl> ;Journal of Autoimmunity. 1989 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: