Are you Dr. Yoshihashi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office220 Hovey Rd
Pensacola, FL 32508Phone+1 850-452-7720
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ann Yoshihashi, MD is an endocrinologist in Pensacola, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1993 - 1995
- National Capital ConsortiumInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1987 - 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsQualitative and Quantitative Analysis of Patients' Perceptions of the Patient Portal Experience with OpenNotesVimal Mishra, Robert E. Hoyt, Susan Wolver, Ann Yoshihashi, Colin Banas> ;Applied Clinical Informatics. 2019 Jan 1
- 12 citationsWard's triangle bone mineral density determined by dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry is a sensitive indicator of osteoporosis.A K Yoshihashi, A J Drake rd, K M Shakir> ;Endocrine Practice. 1998 Mar 1
- 6 citationsPseudocarcinoid Syndrome Associated With Hypogonadism and Response to Testosterone TherapyK.M. Mohamed Shakir, M. Zuhdi Jasser, Ann K. Yoshihashi, Almond J. Drake, John F. Eisold> ;Mayo Clinic proceedings. 1996 Dec 1
- Join now to see all