Anna Rebecca (Edwards) Barbato is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Oklahoma Heart HospitalOklahoma City, Oklahoma
Education & Training
- UW MedicineResidency, (PGY1) Pharmacy, 2005 - 2006
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterPharm.D., Cum Laude, 2002 - 2005
- University of Mississippi College of PharmacyPharmD, 2005
- University of Mississippi School of PharmacyB.S., Pharmaceutical Sciences and Medicinal Chemistry, Magna Cum Laude, 1997 - 2002
Publications & Presentations
- Recruitment of rural healthcare professionals for live continuing educationHoluby RS, Pellegrin KL, Barbato A, Ciarleglio A, Med Educ Online, 1/1/2015
- Cost-effective strategies for rural community outreach, Hawaii, 2010-2011Pellegrin KL, Barbato A, Holuby RS, Ciarleglio AE, Taniguchi R, Prev Chronic Dis, 1/1/2014
- Preliminary findings concerning the use of prazosin for the treatment of posttraumatic nightmares in a refugee populationBoynton L, Bentley J, Strachan E, Barbato A, Raskin M, J Psychiatr Pract, 1/1/2009
- Join now to see all
Office4050 W Memorial Rd
Ohh Pharmacy Dept
Oklahoma City, OK 73120Phone(405) 242-5832Fax(405) 242-5899
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: