Dr. Benvenuto is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office116 Porter Dr
Addison Associates In Ob/Gyn
Middlebury, VT 05753Phone(802) 388-6347
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2008 - 2012
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- VT State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsDevelopment of a substance abuse program for opioid-dependent nonurban pregnant women improves outcome.Marjorie Meyer, Anna Benvenuto, Diantha B. Howard, Anne M. Johnston, Dawn Plante, Jerilyn Metayer, Todd W. Mandell> ;Journal of Addiction Medicine. 2012 Jun 1
- 14 citationsCoagulation and Fibrinolytic System Protein Profiles in Women with Normal Pregnancies and Pregnancies Complicated by Hypertension.Sarah A. Hale, Burton E. Sobel, Anna Benvenuto, Adrienne Schonberg, Gary J. Badger, Ira M. Bernstein> ;Pregnancy Hypertension. 2012 Apr 1
- 37 citationsIntrapartum and Postpartum Analgesia for Women Maintained on Methadone During PregnancyMarjorie Meyer, Katherine Wagner, Anna Benvenuto, Dawn Plante, Diantha B. Howard> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2007 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: