Dr. Graham is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1501 N Campbell Ave
Tucson, AZ 85724Phone+1 520-626-7345Fax+1 520-626-4774
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1974 - 1978
- University of Arizona College of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Whos Who in Medicine and Healthcare Marquis Whos Who
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsFlexner 3.0-Democratization of Medical Knowledge for the 21st Century: Teaching Medical Science Using K-12 General Pathology as a Gateway Course.Ronald S. Weinstein, Elizabeth A. Krupinski, John B. Weinstein, Anna R. Graham, Gail P. Barker, Kristine A. Erps, Angelette L. Holtrust, Michael J. Holcomb> ;Academic pathology. 2016 Jan 1
- 1 citationsSubspecialty surgical pathologist's performances as triage pathologists on a telepathology-enabled quality assurance surgical pathology service: A human factors studyBeth L. Braunhut, Anna R. Graham, Fangru Lian, Phyllis Webster, Elizabeth A. Krupinski, Achyut K. Bhattacharyya, Ronald S. Weinstein> ;Journal of Pathology Informatics. 2014 Jan 1
- 5 citationsHealth literacy: the Affordable Care Act ups the ante.Ronald S. Weinstein, Anna R. Graham, Kristine A. Erps, Ana Maria Lopez> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2013 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- BAOS 2019 ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE: 25 – 27 September 2019December 3rd, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: