Dr. Graham is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1501 N Campbell Ave
Tucson, AZ 85724Phone(520) 626-7345Fax(520) 626-4774
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ArizonaResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1974 - 1978
- University of ArizonaClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Whos Who in Medicine and Healthcare Marquis Whos Who
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSubspecialty surgical pathologist's performances as triage pathologists on a telepathology-enabled quality assurance surgical pathology service: A human factors studyBeth L. Braunhut, Anna R. Graham, Fangru Lian, Phyllis Webster, Elizabeth A. Krupinski, Achyut K. Bhattacharyya, Ronald S. Weinstein> ;Journal of Pathology Informatics. 2014 Jan 1
- 5 citationsHealth literacy: the Affordable Care Act ups the ante.Ronald S. Weinstein, Anna R. Graham, Kristine A. Erps, Ana Maria Lopez> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2013 Dec 1
- 44 citationsCharacterizing the development of visual search expertise in pathology residents viewing whole slide images.Elizabeth A. Krupinski, Anna R. Graham, Ronald S. Weinstein> ;Human Pathology. 2013 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- BAOS 2019 ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE: 25 – 27 September 2019December 3rd, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: