Dr. Hindle is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office900 23rd St Nw
George Washington University, Department Of Anesthesia
Washington, DC 20037Phone(202) 715-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 2005 - 2009
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Resistin expression correlates with steatohepatitis in morbidly obese patients.Edwards, C. R.,Hindle, A. K.,Latham, P. S.,Fu, S. W.,Brody, F. J.> ;Surg Endosc. 2013 Apr
- 30 citationsThymosin-β4 (Tβ4) Blunts PDGF-Dependent Phosphorylation and Binding of AKT to Actin in Hepatic Stellate CellsKarina Reyes-Gordillo, Ruchi Shah, Anastas Popratiloff, Sidney W. Fu, Anna Hindle, Frederick J. Brody, Marcos Rojkind> ;American Journal of Pathology. 2011 May 1
- 2 citationsAdiponectin but not leptin is involved in early hepatic disease in morbidly obese patientsAnna Hindle, Claire Edwards, Alisha Mendonsa, Marcos Rojkind, Tim McCaffrey, Sidney W. Fu, Fred Brody> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 2010 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- George Washington University HospitalWashington, District of Columbia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: