Overview of Dr. Krigel
Dr. Anna Krigel, MD is a gastroenterologist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
Office51 W 51st street
New York, NY 10019
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- Newyork Presbyterian Columbia University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Oral Microbiome Alterations and SARS-CoV-2 Saliva Viral Load in Patients with COVID-19.Emily Happy Miller, Medini K. Annavajhala, Alexander M. Chong, Heekuk Park, Yael R. Nobel, Ali Soroush, John W. Blackett, Anna Krigel, Meaghan Phipps, Daniel E. Freedb...> ;Microbiology spectrum. 2021 Oct 31
- The Sulfur Microbial Diet and Micro-managing Early-Onset Colorectal Neoplasia.Wade Billings, Anna Krigel> ;Gastroenterology. 2021 Aug 3
- Prevalence of Adenomas on Surveillance Colonoscopies for Patients with a History of Colonic Polyps of Unknown Histology.John B Doyle, Anna Krigel, Benjamin Lebwohl> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2021 Jun 22
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: