Overview of Dr. Tavakkoli
Dr. Anna Tavakkoli is a gastroenterologist in Dallas, TX and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including William P. Clements, Jr. University Hospital, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, and Parkland Health & Hospital System. She received her medical degree from University of Florida College of Medicine and has been in practice 6 years. She is one of 29 doctors at William P. Clements, Jr. University Hospital and one of 123 doctors at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center who specialize in Gastroenterology. She has more than 20 publications and over 300 citings.
Office1801 Inwood Rd
Dallas, TX 75235Fax+1 214-645-0078
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemFellowship, Advanced Endoscopy, 2017 - 2018
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 2014 - 2021
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsACG Clinical Guideline: Diagnosis and Management of Biliary Strictures.B Joseph Elmunzer, Jennifer L Maranki, Victoria Gómez, Anna Tavakkoli, Bryan G Sauer, Berkeley N Limketkai, Emily A Brennan, Elaine M Attridge, Tara J Brigham, Andrew ...> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2023 Mar 1
- 2 citationsPatient Knowledge, Risk Perception, and Barriers to Barrett's Esophagus Screening.Jennifer M Kolb, Mindy Chen, Anna Tavakkoli, Jazmyne Gallegos, Jack O'Hara, Wyatt Tarter, Camille J Hochheimer, Bryan Golubski, Noa Kopplin, Lilly Hennessey, Anita Kal...> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2023 Apr 1
- 15 citationsProspective, Multi-Institutional, Real-Time Next-Generation Sequencing of Pancreatic Cyst Fluid Reveals Diverse Genomic Alterations That Improve the Clinical Managemen...Alessandro Paniccia, Patricio M Polanco, Brian A Boone, Abigail I Wald, Kevin McGrath, Randall E Brand, Asif Khalid, Nisa Kubiliun, Anne Marie O'Broin-Lennon, Walter G...> ;Gastroenterology. 2023 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: