Anne Boat, MD
Associate Professor, Anesthesiology, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- 3333 Burnet Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45229
Phone: (513) 636-4408
Fax: (513) 636-7337
Dr. Boat's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: General Anesthesiology
Dr. Boat's Education & Medical Training
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology
- University Hospital/University of Cincinnati College of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology
- University Hospital/University of Cincinnati College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of North Carolina School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Boat's Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
Dr. Boat's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Handoff checklists improve the reliability of patient handoffs in the operating room and postanesthesia care unit. Boat, A. C.,Spaeth, J. P.; Paediatr Anaesth. 2013 Jul.
- Anesthetic techniques for fetal surgery: effects of maternal anesthesia on intraoperative fetal outcomes in a sheep model. Ngamprasertwong, P.,Michelfelder, E. C.,Arbabi, S.,Choi, Y. S.,Statile, C.,Ding, L.,Boat, A.,Eghtesady, P.,Holland, K.,Sadhasivam, S.; Anesthesiology. 2013 Apr.
- Outcome for the extremely premature neonate: how far do we push the edge? ; Paediatr Anaesth. 2011 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. Anne Boat, Dr. Anne Boat, MD, Dr. A Boat, Dr. Anne Christine Boat
- 17 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 17 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Boat's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, OH)
- Negmeldeen Mamoun, MD
- Michael Rivera-Weiss, MD
- Gregory Cambier, MD
- Mukarram Khan, DO
- Connie Horn, MD
- Cherine El-Dabh, MD
- Allen Keebler, DO
- Liana Hosu, MD
- William Dugan, MD
- Daniel Napierkowski, MD