Are you Dr. Butler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Joslin Pl
Boston, MA 02215Phone(617) 732-2594
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anne Butler, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Boston, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and is an Instructor in Psychiatry at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1987 - 1990
- Faulkner HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- University of California San Francisco School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsVariation in rotavirus vaccination coding in state US medicaid dataJ. Bradley Layton, Anne M. Butler, M. Alan Brookhart, Catherine A. Panozzo> ;Vaccine. 2019 May 16
- 1 citationsInformative censoring by health plan disenrollment among commercially insured adultsAnne M. Butler, Jonathan V. Todd, John M. Sahrmann, Catherine R. Lesko, M. Alan Brookhart> ;Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. 2019 May 1
- 5 citationsHigh-dose influenza vaccine use among patients receiving hemodialysis in the United States, 2010-2013.Leah J. McGrath, J. Bradley Layton, Whitney S. Krueger, Abhijit V. Kshirsagar, Anne M. Butler> ;Vaccine. 2018 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Association Between Benzodiazepine Use with or Without Opioid Use and All-Cause Mortality in the United States, 1999-2015December 10th, 2020
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts