Dr. Delaney is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office99 Montecillo Road
Lagunitas, CA 94938Phone(415) 444-2688Fax(415) 444-2560
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Saint Francis Memorial HospitalResidency, Plastic Surgery, 1987 - 1990
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Oakland CampusResidency, Surgery, 1982 - 1987
- Alameda Health System-Highland HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1979 - 2023
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsBovine leukemia virus discovered in human blood.Gertrude Case Buehring, Anne R. DeLaney, HuaMin Shen, David Chu, Niema Razavian, Daniel A. Schwartz, Zach R. Demkovich, Michael N. Bates> ;BMC Infectious Diseases. 2019 Apr 2
- Kaiser Permanente San Rafael Medical CenterSan Rafael, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: