Dr. Giuliano is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2265 E Sunnyside Rd
Idaho Falls, ID 83404Phone(208) 542-5000Fax(208) 542-5151
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified interventional radiologist with subspecialty training in venous disease and wound care. I live and work in Billings MT. I am a remote radiology reader and also evaluate and treat patients with chronic, non-healing wounds.
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1998 - 1999
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1994 - 1998
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- DE State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- MS State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsRefractory abdominal-cutaneous fistulas or leaks: percutaneous management with a collagen plug.Nick N.T. Lomis, Franklin J. Miller, Terrance J Loftus, John H. Whiting, Anne W. Giuliano, Hyo-Chun Yoon> ;Journal of The American College of Surgeons. 2000 May 1
- 20 citationsFluoroscopically guided percutaneous placement of large-bore gastrostomy and gastrojejunostomy tubes: review of 109 cases.Anne W. Giuliano, Hyo-Chun Yoon, Nick N.T. Lomis, Franklin J. Miller> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2000 Feb 1
- 8 citationsExercise-induced external iliac artery intimal fibrosis: confirmation with intravascular ultrasound.Nick N.T. Lomis, Franklin J. Miller, John H. Whiting, Anne W. Giuliano, Hyo-Chun Yoon> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2000 Jan 1
- Most Baby Boomers Still Aren’t Screened for Hepatitis CMarch 29th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: