Are you Dr. Helker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office29 Northwest Blvd
Nashua, NH 03063Phone+1 603-577-2273Fax+1 603-895-0773
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anne (Kubina) Helker, MD is an occupational medicine physician in Nashua, New Hampshire. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire, Tennessee, and Indiana. She is affiliated with Manchester Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Madigan Army Medical Center Public Health and General Preventive MedicineFellowship, Public Health and General Preventive Medicine, 1992 - 1994
- St Francis HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- MCP-Hahnemann College of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2006 - 2012
- IN State Medical License 2002 - 2005
- SC State Medical License 1999 - 2001
- NH State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- ME State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
- Manchester Veterans Affairs Medical CenterManchester, New Hampshire