Dr. Mai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office751 NE Blakely Dr
Issaquah, WA 98029Phone(425) 313-7070Fax(425) 313-7179
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2006
- Barrow Neurological Institute at St Josephs Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 2002 - 2005
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - PhoenixInternship, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2005 - 2007
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsMeningioma with pneumosinus dilatansAnne Mai, John P. Karis, Kumaraswamy Sivakumar> ;Neurology. 2003 Jun 10
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: