Dr. Sagalyn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6917 Arlington Rd
Bethesda, MD 20814Phone+1 301-941-1260
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- MedStar Health/Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1984 - 1985
- MedStar Health/Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1982 - 1983
- Boston University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1994 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- What's the Evidence for Evidence Based Medicine?Anne Sagalyn> ;Maryland medicine. 2015 Jan 1
- When cultures collide: what we know about the impact of physician culture on clinical decision making.Anne Sagalyn> ;Maryland medicine. 2013 Jan 1
- The aging physician: when practice doesn't make perfect.Anne Sagalyn> ;Maryland medicine. 2013 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Suburban HospitalBethesda, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: