Dr. Slavotinek is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1825 4th St
San Francisco, CA 94143Phone(415) 476-2757Fax(415) 476-9305
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterResidency, Medical Genetics, 2000 - 2002
- The University of Adelaide Faculty of Health SciencesClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics Clinical Genetics
- A Phase 2 Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial of Levodopa in Angelman Syndrome Start of enrollment: 2011 Jan 01Annese, F.,Bacino, C.A.,Barnes, G.,Bird, L.M.,Bollenbecker, R.,Carpenter, S.,Feldman, B.,Skinner, S.A.,Slavotinek, A.,Tan, W.
- Disorders of Cerebral Development: A Phenotypic and Genetic Analysis Start of enrollment: 2003 Aug 01Sherr, E.H., Vora, S., Bukshpun, P., Slavotinek, A., Marco, E., Jeremy, R.J.
Publications & Presentations
- Preference for secondary findings in prenatal and pediatric exome sequencingKate Swanson, Teresa N. Sparks, Billie R. Lianoglou, Flavia Chen, Sarah Downum, Sachi Patel, Shannon Rego, Tiffany Yip, Jessica Van Ziffle, Barbara A. Koenig, Anne Sla...> ;Prenatal Diagnosis. 2021 Jun 7
- Quantitative analysis of the natural history of prolidase deficiency: description of 17 families and systematic review of published cases.Francis Rossignol, Marvid S Duarte Moreno, Jean-François Benoist, Manfred Boehm, Emmanuelle Bourrat, Aline Cano, Brigitte Chabrol, Claudine Cosson, José Luis Díaz, Art...> ;Genetics in Medicine. 2021 May 26
- Genotype-phenotype correlations and novel molecular insights into the DHX30-associated neurodevelopmental disordersIlaria Mannucci, Nghi D. P. Dang, Hannes Huber, Jaclyn B. Murry, Jeff Abramson, Thorsten Althoff, Siddharth Banka, Gareth Baynam, David Bearden, Ana Beleza-Meireles, P...> ;Genome Medicine. 2021 May 21
- Join now to see all
- Two Patients with FOXF1 Mutations with Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia with Misalignment of Pulmonary Veins and Other Malformations: Two Different Presentations and OutcomesLuke M Judge, Jeff Fineman, Anne M Slavotinek, American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
- Private Payer Coverage Policies for Exome Sequencing (ES) in Pediatric Patients: Trends over Time and Analysis of Evidence CitedAnne M Slavotinek, Michael P Douglas, Nature
- As Genetic Testing Goes Mainstream, Clinics Emerge to Guide Patients Through InformationNovember 20th, 2017
- NIH Awards UCSF Researchers $11.7M Grant to Launch Pediatric Precision Medicine Equity ProgramSeptember 8th, 2017
- New UCSF Program Aims to Advance Equity in Genomic Medicine in the Bay AreaAugust 29th, 2017
- Join now to see all
- Anopthalmia Spectrum DisordersNational Eye Institute2010–2011
- Molecular Genetic Analysis Of Congenital Diaphragmatic HerniaEunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute Of Child Health &Human Development2007–2011
- Genetic Analysis Of Congenital Diaphragmatic HerniaEunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute Of Child Health &Human Development2005–2006
- Molecular Genetic Analysis Of Multiple Congenital Anomaly SyndromesNational Center For Research Resources2005
- Molecular Genetic Analysis Of Fraser Syndrome And Fryns SyndromeNational Center For Research Resources2004–2005
- Molecular Genetic Investigation Of Multiple Congenital Anomaly SyndromesNational Center For Research Resources2004
- UCSF Medical CenterSan Francisco, California
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma CenterSan Francisco, California
- UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital OaklandOakland, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: