Dr. Slavotinek is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1825 4th St
San Francisco, CA 94143Phone(415) 476-2757Fax(415) 476-9305
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterResidency, Medical Genetics, 2000 - 2002
- The University of Adelaide Faculty of Health SciencesClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics Clinical Genetics
- A Phase 2 Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial of Levodopa in Angelman Syndrome Start of enrollment: 2011 Jan 01Annese, F.,Bacino, C.A.,Barnes, G.,Bird, L.M.,Bollenbecker, R.,Carpenter, S.,Feldman, B.,Skinner, S.A.,Slavotinek, A.,Tan, W.
- Brain Development Research Program Start of enrollment: 2003 Aug 01Sherr, E.H., Vora, S., Bukshpun, P., Slavotinek, A., Marco, E., Jeremy, R.J.
Publications & Presentations
- Application of full-genome analysis to diagnose rare monogenic disorders.Joseph T.C. Shieh, Monica Penon-Portmann, Karen H. Y. Wong, Michal Levy-Sakin, Michelle Verghese, Anne Slavotinek, Renata C. Gallagher, Bryce A. Mendelsohn, Jessica Te...> ;npj Genomic Medicine. 2021 Sep 23
- Response to Hamosh et al.Leslie G. Biesecker, Margaret P. Adam, Fowzan S. Alkuraya, Amemiya A, Michael J. Bamshad, Anita E. Beck, James T. Bennett, Lynne M. Bird, John C. Carey, Brian H.Y. Chu...> ;American Journal of Human Genetics. 2021 Sep 2
- Expanding the phenotype of ASXL3-related syndrome: A comprehensive description of 45 unpublished individuals with inherited and de novo pathogenic variants in ASXL3.Schaida Schirwani, Shadi Albaba, Deanna Alexis Carere, Maria J. Guillen Sacoto, Francisca Milan Zamora, Yue Si, Rachel Rabin, John Pappas, Deborah L. Renaud, Natalie H...> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A. 2021 Aug 26
- Join now to see all
- Two Patients with FOXF1 Mutations with Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia with Misalignment of Pulmonary Veins and Other Malformations: Two Different Presentations and OutcomesLuke M Judge, Jeff Fineman, Anne M Slavotinek, American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
- Private Payer Coverage Policies for Exome Sequencing (ES) in Pediatric Patients: Trends over Time and Analysis of Evidence CitedAnne M Slavotinek, Michael P Douglas, Nature
- As Genetic Testing Goes Mainstream, Clinics Emerge to Guide Patients Through InformationNovember 20th, 2017
- NIH Awards UCSF Researchers $11.7M Grant to Launch Pediatric Precision Medicine Equity ProgramSeptember 8th, 2017
- New UCSF Program Aims to Advance Equity in Genomic Medicine in the Bay AreaAugust 29th, 2017
- Join now to see all
- Anopthalmia Spectrum DisordersNational Eye Institute2010–2011
- Molecular Genetic Analysis Of Congenital Diaphragmatic HerniaEunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute Of Child Health &Human Development2007–2011
- Genetic Analysis Of Congenital Diaphragmatic HerniaEunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute Of Child Health &Human Development2005–2006
- Molecular Genetic Analysis Of Multiple Congenital Anomaly SyndromesNational Center For Research Resources2005
- Molecular Genetic Analysis Of Fraser Syndrome And Fryns SyndromeNational Center For Research Resources2004–2005
- Molecular Genetic Investigation Of Multiple Congenital Anomaly SyndromesNational Center For Research Resources2004
- UCSF Medical CenterSan Francisco, California
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma CenterSan Francisco, California
- UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital OaklandOakland, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: