Are you Dr. Taylor?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office630 W 168th St Ste 1-132
College Of P & S, Suite 1-132
New York, NY 10032Phone+1 212-305-4993Fax+1 212-304-5528
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anne Taylor, MD is a cardiologist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Minnesota, and Ohio. She is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1981 - 1982
- University of ChicagoFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1980 - 1981
- University of ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- MN State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1990 - 2003
- TX State Medical License 1984 - 1990
- IA State Medical License 1982 - 1984
- IL State Medical License 1977 - 1984
- MD State Medical License 1981 - 1983
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsAdrenergic Polymorphisms and Survival in African Americans With Heart Failure: Results From A-HeFT.Amber E. Johnson, Karen Hanley-Yanez, Clyde W. Yancy, Anne L. Taylor, Arthur M. Feldman, Dennis M. McNamara> ;Journal of Cardiac Failure. 2019 Apr 9
- 37 citationsAssociation of Variants in BAG3 With Cardiomyopathy Outcomes in African American Individuals.Valerie D. Myers, Glenn S. Gerhard, Dennis M. McNamara, Dhanendra Tomar, Muniswamy Madesh, Scott Kaniper, Frederick V. Ramsey, Susan G. Fisher, Roxann G. Ingersoll, La...> ;JAMA Cardiology. 2018 Oct 1
- Clinical utility of one month imaging following selective internal radiation therapy.Young, S.,Taylor, A.,Golzarian, J.,Flanagan, S.,D'Souza, D.,Sanghvi, T.> ;Diagn Interv Imaging. 2018 Aug 08
- Join now to see all
- Dr Mary Norine Walsh, President of ACC: As the New President of the American College of Cardiology (ACC), Dr Mary N. Walsh Explains How She Hopes Her Election Will Help Advance New Opportunities for Women in the FieldNovember 1st, 2017
- Second Community Health Worker Town Hall Addresses Vaccine Safety and EfficacyApril 18th, 2021
- Video Chronicles Medical School’s COVID-19 ResponseJuly 9th, 2020
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York