Dr. Tharpe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1215 21st Ave So
6308 Medical Center East
Nashville, TN 37232Phone(615) 936-5001Fax(615) 936-5014
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Publications & Presentations
- Remote Microphone System Use in Preschool Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder and Language Disorder in the Classroom: A Pilot Efficacy Study.Mary Alice Keller, Anne Marie Tharpe, James W. Bodfish> ;American Journal of Speech-language Pathology. 2021 Jan 27
- Central auditory system responses from children while listening to speech in noise.Carlos R. Benítez-Barrera, Alexandra P. Key, Todd A. Ricketts, Anne Marie Tharpe> ;Hearing Research. 2021 Jan 5
- 2 citationsRerouting Hearing Aid Systems for Overcoming Simulated Unilateral Hearing in Dynamic Listening Situations.Erin M. Picou, Dawna E. Lewis, Gina P. Angley, Anne Marie Tharpe> ;Ear and Hearing. 2020 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Stanford’s Eben Rosenthal Named to Lead VUMC’s Otolaryngology-Head and Neck SurgeryJune 12th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: