Dr. Clark-Brown is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeIntegrated Health Medical Home
4500 Stuart Street
Columbia, SC 29207Phone(803) 751-2553
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityMS, Addiction Studies, 2018 - 2020
- Darnall Army Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2002
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1997, M.D.
- Tuskegee UniversityBS, Biology, 1987 - 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 1998 - 2006
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Moncrief Army Community HospitalColumbia, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: