Dr. Burton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14101 Fairview Dr
Burnsville, MN 55337Phone(612) 273-5400Fax(612) 273-9945
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2004 - 2021
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- RIFM fragrance ingredient safety assessment, 3-methyl-5-(2,2,3-trimethyl-3-cyclopenten-1-yl)pent-4-en-2-ol, CAS Registry Number 67801-20-1.Api, A. M.,Belsito, D.,Bhatia, S.,Botelho, D.,Browne, D.,Bruze, M.,Burton, A.,Buschmann, J.,Calow, P.,Dagli, M. L.,Date, M.,Dekant, W.,Deodhar, C.,Fryer, A. D.,Joshi, ...> ;Food Chem. Toxicol.. 2018 Jan 07
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: