Are you Dr. Le?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1008 E Garvey Ave
Monterey Park, CA 91755Phone(626) 290-1714
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Annie Le, MD is an allergist/immunologist in Monterey Park, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Florida.
Education & Training
- Scripps Clinic/Scripps Green HospitalFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 2004 - 2006
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2002
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- FL State Medical License Active through 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 94 citationsInhibition of Allergen-Induced Airway Remodeling in Smad 3-Deficient MiceAnnie V. Le, Jae Youn Cho, Marina Miller, Shauna McElwain, Kirsti Golgotiu, David H. Broide> ;Journal of Immunology. 2007 Jun 1
- 3 citationsThe Difficult-to-Control Asthmatic: A Systematic ApproachAnnie V Le, Ronald A. Simon> ;Allergy, Asthma & Clinical Immunology. 2006 Sep 15
- 21 citationsIndoleamine-2,3-dioxygenase modulation of allergic immune responses.Annie V. Le, David H. Broide> ;Current Allergy and Asthma Reports. 2006 Feb 1