Dr. Itteera is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1575 Hillside Avenue
New Hyde Park, NY 11040Phone+1 516-974-6072
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Zucker Hillside HospitalFellowship, Geriatric Psychiatry, 2004 - 2005
- Creedmoor Psychiatric CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 2000 - 2004
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical ScienceClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Geriatric Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsPharmacological evidence for the role of central alpha 1B-adrenoceptors in the motor activity and spontaneous movement of mice.Eric A. Stone, Yan Lin, Annupriya Itteera, David Quartermain> ;Neuropharmacology. 2001 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: