Dr. Agrawal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3550 Swingle Rd
Houston, TX 77047Phone(713) 634-1000Fax(713) 798-0223
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1998 - 2002
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Apple Distinguished Educator Apple, Inc., 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsImpact of the final adjective in the Medical Student Performance Evaluation on determination of applicant desirability.Mark A. Ward, Debra L. Palazzi, Martin I. Lorin, Anoop Agrawal, Hilel Frankenthal, Teri L. Turner> ;Medical Education Online. 2018 Nov 8
- X+Y Scheduling Models in Internal Medicine Residency Programs: A National Survey of Program Directors' PerspectivesKaren Chacko, Marc Shalaby, Kelly McGarry, Anoop Agrawal, Craig Noronha> ;The American Journal of Medicine.
- 22 citationsE-learning in graduate medical education: survey of residency program directorsChristopher M. Wittich, Anoop Agrawal, David A. Cook, Andrew J. Halvorsen, Jayawant N. Mandrekar, Saima Chaudhry, Denise M. Dupras, Amy S. Oxentenko, Thomas J. Beckman> ;BMC Medical Education. 2017 Jul 11
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: