Are you Dr. Rudez?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2201 Lucien Way
Eatonville, FL 32751Phone(407) 423-3783Fax(321) 751-6998
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ante Rudez, MD is a family physician in Eatonville, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and New York. He is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Long Island Community HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1975
- Cabrini Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- University of Zagreb Faculty of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1978 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1976 - Present
Publications & Presentations
- [Tularine test].Borci?, B., Weisglass-Galinovi?, M., Rudez, A.> ;Acta Med Iugosl. 1971
- [Disc sensitivity to pyopen, garamycin and vibramycin of bacteria isolated from urine].Rude?, A., Vodopija, I.> ;Lijec Vjesn. 1972 Dec 01
- Pilot study of d-penicillamine, vitamins and minerals in multiple sclerosis.Seelig, M. S., Alba, A., Berger, A. R., Rudez, A., Tarlau, M.> ;J Clin Psychiatry. 1978 Feb
- Orlando Regional Medical CenterOrlando, Florida