Are you Dr. Abdullah?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2139 Auburn Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45219Phone+1 513-585-2000Fax+1 513-585-3300
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anthony Abdullah, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Cincinnati, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with Christ Hospital, Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital, and Sycamore Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Wright State UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- The University of Toledo College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsRight upper quadrant mass.Anthony Abdullah, Jonathan Singer, Stanley Koontz> ;Pediatric Emergency Care. 2007 Jul 1
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS | How Do Judges Decide Who Is — and Who Is Not — an Expert Witness?October 2nd, 2021
- Good Samaritan HospitalDayton, Ohio
- Christ HospitalCincinnati, Ohio
- Kettering Medical CenterDayton, Ohio
- Grandview Medical CenterDayton, Ohio
- Mercy Health - Fairfield HospitalFairfield, Ohio
- Sycamore Medical CenterMiamisburg, Ohio