Dr. Bennett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1899 Orchard Lake Road
Keego Harbor, MI 48320Phone+1 248-894-8019Fax+1 844-402-8505
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified radiologist completing my training in 1998 in Diagnostic Radiology. I subsequently completed a year in sub-specialty training in Cross-sectional Imaging. I have 20 years experience in the private setting performing professional interpretations and managing/maintaining all modalities except mammography and PET.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Body Imaging/Cross Sectional Imaging/MRI, 1998 - 1999
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1994 - 1998
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1994
- Avilla CollegeBachelor of Science Radiology Technology, 1985 - 1990
- St Luke's HospitalARRT, Radiology Technologist, Cum Laude, 1983 - 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2022 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all
- DMC - Detroit Receiving HospitalDetroit, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: