Dr. Bennett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1899 Orchard Lake Road
Keego Harbor, MI 48320Phone(248) 894-8019Fax(844) 402-8505
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified radiologist completing my training in 1998 in Diagnostic Radiology. I subsequently completed a year in sub-specialty training in Cross-sectional Imaging. I have 20 years experience in the private setting performing professional interpretations and managing/maintaining all modalities except mammography and PET.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsFellowship, Cross sectional Imaging, 1998 - 1999
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology, 1994 - 1998
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityClass of 1994
- Avilla CollegeBachelor of Science Radiology Technology, 1985 - 1990
- St Luke's HospitalARRT, Radiology Technologist, Cum Laude, 1983 - 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- DMC - Detroit Receiving HospitalDetroit, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: