Dr. D'Andrea is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeIcahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
New York, NY 10029
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 2015 - 2021
- University of Miami School of MedicineClass of 2015
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inductee Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Publications & Presentations
- Transanal total mesorectal excision (taTME) for rectal cancer: beyond the learning curveAnthony P. D’Andrea, Elisabeth C. McLemore, Antoinette Bonaccorso, Jordan Cuevas, Motahar Basam, Anna T. Tsay, Deepika Bhasin, Vikram Attaluri, Patricia Sylla> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 2020 Sep 1
- Ileostomy reversal after subtotal colectomy in Crohn’s disease: a single institutional experience at a high-volume centerDaniel Bitner, Anthony P. D’Andrea, Robert M. Grant, Prerna Khetan, Alexander Greenstein> ;International Journal of Colorectal Disease. 2020 Jul 29
- Outcomes After Bowel Resection for Inflammatory Bowel Disease in the Era of Surgical Care Bundles and Enhanced Recovery.Anthony P. D’Andrea, Prerna Khetan, R. E. Miller, Patricia Sylla, Celia M. Divino> ;Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. 2020 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: