Dr. Dietrich is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Flat Rock, NC 28731
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1977 - 1981
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2009 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsQuality of life assessment in adult patients with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder treated with atomoxetine.Lenard A. Adler, Virginia K. Sutton, Rodney J. Moore, Anthony Dietrich, Frederick W. Reimherr, R. Bart Sangal, Keith E. Saylor, Kristina Secnik, Douglas Kelsey, Albert...> ;Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. 2006 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: