Are you Dr. Fama?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 65 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5255 E Stop 11 Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46237Phone(317) 882-4288Fax(317) 819-0044
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anthony Fama, MD is an otolaryngologist in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Community Hospital East and Indiana University Health North Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Otolaryngology, 2005 - 2010
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- CT State Medical License 2012 - 2017
- MA State Medical License 2010 - 2013
- FL State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- MN State Medical License 2006 - 2010
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsEvaluation of the hybrid-L24® electrode using microcomputed tomography†‡§Colin L. W. Driscoll, Matthew L. Carlson, Anthony F. Fama, John I. Lane> ;Laryngoscope. 2011 Jul 1
- 1 citationsThe use of micro-CT to evaluate cochlear implant electrode position and intracochlear damage.Anthony F. Fama, Matthew L. Carlson, Colin L. W. Driscoll, John I. Lane> ;Laryngoscope. 2010 Jan 1
- 25 citationsHarmonic scalpel in the treatment of Zenker's diverticulum.Anthony F. Fama, Eric J. Moore, Jan L. Kasperbauer> ;Laryngoscope. 2009 Jul 1