Are you Dr. Farina?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office972 Brush Hollow Rd
Westbury, NY 11590Phone(516) 876-5555Fax(516) 876-5539
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anthony Farina, MD is a radiation oncologist in Westbury, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey.
Education & Training
- St. Vincents Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkResidency, Radiology, 1967 - 1970
- Tufts Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1971 - 2019
- American Board of Radiology Therapeutic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsMycosis fungoides: retrospect, current understanding, and prospect.Thomas Louis Borok, Anthony T. Farina, Morris Leider> ;The Journal of Dermatologic Surgery and Oncology. 1980 Aug 1
- The rampant basal-cell carcinoma: report and lessons of a case.Morris Leider, Michael Albom, Anthony T. Farina> ;The Journal of Dermatologic Surgery and Oncology. 1980 Mar 1
- 3 citationsRadiotherapy for Kaposi's sarcoma.Thomas Louis Borok, Anthony T. Farina, Morris Leider> ;The Journal of Dermatologic Surgery and Oncology. 1979 Jan 1
- Join now to see all