Are you Dr. MacIntyre?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 76 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20037Phone+1 202-741-2222Fax+1 202-741-3396
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anthony MacIntyre, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Washington, District of Columbia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia, Maryland, and Georgia. He is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital.
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Georgetown University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1996 - 1999
- VA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsInternational Symposium on Disaster Medicine and Public Health Management: Review of the Hyogo Framework for ActionShinichi Egawa, Anthony G. Macintyre, Charles W. Beadling, John T. Walsh, Osamu Shimomura> ;Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness. 2014 Aug 1
- 11 citationsThe 2015 Hyogo Framework for Action: cautious optimism.Frederick M. Burkle, Shinichi Egawa, Anthony G. Macintyre, Yasuhiro Otomo, Charles W. Beadling, John T. Walsh> ;Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness. 2014 Jun 1
- 1 citationsConfined space medicine and the medical management of complex rescues: A case seriesBruno P. Petinaux, Anthony G. Macintyre, Joseph A. Barbera> ;Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness. 2014 Feb 1
- Join now to see all