Dr. Maioriello is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8230 Walnut Hill Ln
Dallas, TX 75231Phone(214) 645-2300Fax(214) 645-0232
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified neurosurgeon fellowship trained in endovascular neurosurgery specializing in minimally invasive brain and spinal surgery.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 2010 - 2012
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1998 - 2004
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 1998
- Northwestern UniversityM.S., Neurobiology / Physiology, 1993 - 1994
- Benedictine UniversityB.S., Biochemistry, American Chemical Society Polymer Award, 1989 - 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2004 - 2011
- IA State Medical License 2003 - 2011
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 62 citationsThe Safety and Feasibility of Image-Guided BrainPath-Mediated Transsulcul Hematoma Evacuation: A Multicenter StudyMohamed A. Labib, Mitesh V. Shah, Amin B. Kassam, Ronald Young, Lloyd Zucker, Anthony Maioriello, Gavin W. Britz, Charles Agbi, John D. Day, Gary L. Gallia, Robert Ker...> ;Neurosurgery. 2016 Jun 17
- 2 citationsSuccessful Onyx embolization of life threatening traumatic posterior jugal artery fistula following mandibular fractureAnthony V Maioriello, Douglas J Stanley, Tang Ho, William W. Ashley> ;Journal of NeuroInterventional Surgery. 2012 Jul 1
- 8 citationsChemical shift imaging of mannitol in acute cerebral ischemia. Case report.Anthony V. Maioriello, Gregory Chaljub, Haring J.W. Nauta, Michel Lacroix> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2002 Sep 1
- Society of NeuroInterventional SurgeryMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: