Dr. Odibo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office660 S Euclid Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone(314) 454-8181
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1998 - 2001
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996 - 1998
- University of Benin Faculty of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2003 - 2007
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2006
- CT State Medical License 1996 - 1999
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Early Prevention of Preeclampsia Study Start of enrollment: 2012 Mar 01Odibo, A.
- The Bladder Flap at Cesarean Delivery: Establishing Evidence for Practice Start of enrollment: 2010 Mar 01Fogertey, P.,Macones, G.A.,Odibo, A.,Tuuli, M.G.
- 17OHP-C Dosing Among Obese Pregnant Women Anthony O Odibo, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Frequency and prediction of persistent urinary tract dilation in the third trimester and postnatal urinary tract dilation in the infant following diagnosis in the seco...Celeste A. Green, J. C. Adams, William Goodnight, Anthony Odibo, Bryann Bromley, J. E. Jelovsek, D. M. Stamilio, Kartik K. Venkatesh> ;Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2021 Aug 9
- Role of progesterone, cerclage and pessary in preventing preterm birth in twin pregnancies: A systematic review and network meta-analysis.Francesco D'Antonio, Vincenzo Berghella, Daniele Di Mascio, Gabriele Saccone, Filomena Giulia Sileo, Maria Elena Flacco, Anthony Odibo, Marco Liberati, Lamberto Manzol...> ;European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology. 2021 Apr 24
- Comparing the cerebro-placental to umbilico-cerebral Doppler ratios for the prediction of adverse neonatal outcomes in pregnancies complicated by fetal growth restrict...Karla Leavitt, Linda Odibo, Oluchi Nwosu, Anthony Odibo> ;Journal of Maternal-fetal & Neonatal Medicine. 2021 Apr 5
- Join now to see all
- Effect of Prophylactic Negative Pressure Wound Therapy vs Standard Wound Dressing on Surgical-Site Infection in Obese Women After Cesarean DeliveryMethodius G Tuuli, Amanda Trudell, Aaron B Caughey, Anthony O Odibo, George A Macones, Lorie Harper, JAMA
- Falling Stillbirth and Neonatal Mortality Rates in Twin Gestation: Not a Reason for ComplacencyAnthony Odibo, MD, BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Large for Gestational Age and Stillbirth: Is There a Role for Antenatal Testing?Anthony O Odibo, Ebony B Carter, Methodius G Tuuli, George A Macones, Amanda S Trudell, Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Join now to see all
- USF Medical School Receives $4 Million Grant to Better Detect Problems with Fetal GrowthSeptember 28th, 2015
- Odibo Named Director of Maternal-Fetal & Ultrasound Division in OB-GYNApril 14th, 2021
- Tampa General HospitalTampa, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: