Dr. Perkins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1305 north elm
Henderson, KY 42420Phone(270) 827-7150
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Christ HospitalFellowship, Musculoskeletal Radiology, 1995 - 1996
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1991 - 1995
- Ascension St Vincent Hospital IndianapolisResidency, Family Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2006
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2011
- OH State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- IN State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Preoperative STOP-BANG Scores and Postoperative Delirium and Coma in Thoracic Surgery PatientsNinotchka Liban Sigua, Kenneth Kesler, Sikandar H Khan, Shalini Manchanda, Anthony Perkins, Babar Khan, Sophia Wang> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery.
- Using the Agile Implementation Model to Reduce Central Line–Associated Bloodstream InfectionsMalaz Boustani, Douglas Webb, Jose Azar, Areeba Kara, Larry Stevens, Anthony Perkins, Ryan Nagy, Lana Dbeibo, Cole Beeler> ;American Journal of Infection Control.
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: