Dr. Ramirez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office935 Wayne Rd
Savannah, TN 38372Phone(731) 926-8150Fax(731) 926-8155
- Is this information wrong?
- I have worked in community Emergency Departments since 2006. The art and science of this practice is continual triaging, evaluating, treating, and managing known and unknown kinds of patients in rural hospitals which have significantly fewer resources as compared to tertiary medical centers.
Prior to my medical training, my master's thesis was "Development an Use of an Emergency Department Triage System." After transforming the triage nurse documentation from paper to a relational database, I demonstrated that the duties of a computer-naive triage nurse could be performed without being slowed by the computer process. Additionally, each triage nurse actually preferred to use the computer over the paper form after 1 year of use and the data was able to support other university research.
The merging of my medical and biomedical engineering experiences while practicing during the COVID19 pandemic led me to form TN Tele MD, PC. My goal is simply to demonstrate, again, how technology can improve healthcare.
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 2005 - 2006
- University of TennesseeResidency, Anesthesiology, 2003 - 2006
- University of TennesseeInternship, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- Memphis Hospital Medical CollegeClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2009 - 2021
- OK State Medical License 2005 - 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: