Dr. Sielicki is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5501 Old York Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19141
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHFellowship, Abdominal Transplant Surgery, 2019
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Beth Israel)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 2016 - 2019
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 2016
- University of MichiganBS, Brain, Behavior, & Cognitive Sciences , 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Analyzing the effect of interview time and day on emergency medicine residency interview scores.Alanna O'Connell, Sean Greco, Tingting Zhan, Tracy Brader, Megan Crossman, Robin Naples, Anthony Sielicki, Megan Stobart Gallagher, Peter Tomaselli, Dimitrios Papanagnou> ;BMC medical education. 2022 Apr 26
- Homeschooling for Quarantined Residents: A Virtual Back to the Basics CurriculumAnthony Sielicki, Jennifer L. White, Mitchell Berman, Belinda Lao, Megan Stobart-Gallagher> ;Cureus. 2020 Dec 1
- Assessment of Emergency Medicine Residents' Clinical Reasoning: Validation of a Script Concordance Test.Eric Steinberg, Ethan Cowan, Michelle Lin, Anthony Sielicki, Steven Warrington> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2020 Jun 24
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: