Are you Dr. Terreri?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7700 W Sunrise Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33322Phone(303) 933-3827
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anthony Terreri, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. He is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center, Medical City Dallas, and Mercy Hospital Ardmore.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Radiology, 2003 - 2007
- St Elizabeth's HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Uniformed Services University of the Health SciencesClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- NM State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- RI State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- WY State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- AK State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical CenterHouston, Texas
- Medical City DallasDallas, Texas
- Mercy Hospital ArdmoreArdmore, Oklahoma
- AllianceHealth ClintonClinton, Oklahoma
- Medical City LewisvilleLewisville, Texas
- Medical City ArlingtonArlington, Texas
- Sinai Hospital of BaltimoreBaltimore, Maryland
- Titus Regional Medical CenterMount Pleasant, Texas
- Seton Medical Center Harker HeightsHarker Heights, Texas