Antoine Abcar, MD
- 4733 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Phone: (323) 783-4011
- Dr. Antoine Abcar, MD is a board certified nephrologist in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Dr. Abcar's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Nephrology: General Nephrology
Dr. Abcar's Education & Medical Training
- Kaiser Permanente Southern CaliforniaFellowship, Nephrology
- Kaiser Permanente Southern CaliforniaResidency, Internal Medicine
- Allegheny University of the Health SciencesMedical School
Dr. Abcar's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1999 - 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineNephrology
Dr. Abcar's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Diabetes Recognition ProgramNational Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Dr. Abcar's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Hyponatremia in a patient with cryptococcal meningitis: syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone (SIADH) or cerebral salt wasting (CSW)? Momi, J., Tang, C., Abcar, A.C., Kujubu, D.A., Sim, J.J.; J Hosp Med. 2010 Mar.
- Hyponatremia-what is cerebral salt wasting? Momi, J., Tang, C.M., Abcar, A.C., Kujubu, D.A., Sim, J.J.; Perm J. 2010.
- Evaluation of hypertension with hypokalemia. Abcar, A.C., Kujubu, D.A.; Perm J. 2009.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Antoine Abcar, Dr. Antoine Abcar, MD, Dr. A Abcar, Dr. Antoine Caren Abcar
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Abcar's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Nephrology, CA)
- Abdul Abukurah, MD
- John Elder, MD
- Benjamin Halpren, MD
- Ramesh Manchanda, MD
- Daniel Levitan, MD
- Mandeep Singh, MD
- Muna Alnimri, MD
- James Rice, MD
- Suzanne Austin, MD
- Lakhi Sakhrani, MD