- Dr. Antoine Abcar, MD is a board certified nephrologist in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Nephrology: General Nephrology
Education & Medical Training
- Allegheny University of the Health Sciences
- Kaiser Permanente Southern California
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1999 - 2016
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineNephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Diabetes Recognition ProgramNational Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Hyponatremia in a patient with cryptococcal meningitis: syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone (SIADH) or cerebral salt wasting (CSW)? Momi, J., Tang, C., Abcar, A.C., Kujubu, D.A., Sim, J.J.; J Hosp Med. 2010 Mar.
- Hyponatremia-what is cerebral salt wasting? Momi, J., Tang, C.M., Abcar, A.C., Kujubu, D.A., Sim, J.J.; Perm J. 2010.
- Evaluation of hypertension with hypokalemia. Abcar, A.C., Kujubu, D.A.; Perm J. 2009.
- Register to See 4 More
- Dr. Antoine Abcar, Dr. Antoine Abcar, MD, Dr. A Abcar, Dr. Antoine Caren Abcar