Dr. Spevetz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Cooper Plz
Critical Care Unit
Camden, NJ 08103Phone+1 856-968-7387Fax+1 856-968-8282
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Antoinette Spevetz is a pulmonologist in Camden, NJ and is affiliated with Cooper University Health Care. She received her medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine and has been in practice 34 years. She specializes in critical care medicine.
Education & Training
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University/Cooper University HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- RowanSOM/OPTI/Jefferson Health/Virtua Our Lady of LourdesFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 1987 - 1989
- Abington Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1987
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1995 - 2009
- FL State Medical License 1991 - 1998
- NJ State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FCCM) American College of Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsUtilizing Employee Assistance Programs for Resident Wellness.William Graessle, Martha S. Matthews, Elizabeth Staib, Antoinette Spevetz> ;Journal of Graduate Medical Education. 2018 Jun 1
- 83 citationsCritical Care Delivery: The Importance of Process of Care and ICU Structure to Improved Outcomes An Update From the American College of Critical Care Medicine Task For...Barry J. Weled, Lana A. Adzhigirey, Tudy Hodgman, Richard J. Brilli, Antoinette Spevetz, Andrea M. Kline, Vicki L. Montgomery, Nitin Puri, Samuel A. Tisherman, Paul M....> ;Critical Care Medicine. 2015 Jul 21
- Maintenance of certification.Antoinette Spevetz> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 2015 Jan 6
- Join now to see all
- Cooper University Health CareCamden, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: