Are you Dr. Brucks?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4224 Swiss Ave
Dallas, TX 75204Phone(214) 821-9938
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anton Brucks, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Dallas, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas.
Education & Training
- Baylor University Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1961 - 1964
- Baylor University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1960 - 1961
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1960 - 2012
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsAcquired cytomegalovirus infection presenting as viral endometritis.Alexander W. McCracken, Anthony N. D’Agostino, Anton B. Brucks, William B. Kingsley> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1974 Apr 1