Dr. Altomare is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5 Washington Pl
Bedford, NH 03110
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2011 - 2013
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State License 2023 - 2024
- NH State License 2010 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsEstablishing a mass prophylaxis clinic during a hospital scabies outbreak.Caitlin M Adams Barker, M James Alexander, Antonia L. Altomare> ;Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 2019 Feb 1
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Requires Masks for Patients, VisitorsApril 7th, 2020
- DHMC Doctors Stress Importance of Measles VaccinesMay 9th, 2019
- How Hospitals Are Becoming Safer for ChildrenSeptember 10th, 2014
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterLebanon, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: