Dr. Bogyi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2031 Belmont Ave
Youngstown, OH 44505Phone+1 330-740-9200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1986 - 1990
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 2004
- NC State Medical License 1988 - 1998
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsSafety and efficacy of ECT in patients with head injury: a case series.Ravi Kant, C. Edward Coffey, Antonia M. Bogyi> ;Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. 1999 Feb 1
- ECT as a therapeutic option in severe brain injury.Kant, R., Bogyi, A. M., Carosella, N. W., Fishman, E., Kane, V., Coffey, C. E.> ;Convuls Ther. 1995 Mar
- Louis Stokes Cleveland Veterans Affairs Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: