Dr. Gangemi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office840 S Wood St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone+1 312-355-1493Fax+1 312-355-1987
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Antonio Gangemi is a general surgeon in Chicago, IL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System and Saint Anthony Hospital. He received his medical degree from Other and has been in practice 20 years. He specializes in bariatric and foregut surgery and is experienced in minimally invasive and robotic surgery.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Surgery, 2007 - 2012
- OtherClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- Comparing the Outcomes of Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy vs. Robotic Cholecystectomy Start of enrollment: 2016 Dec 01
Publications & Presentations
- Is Same-Day Discharge After Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Safe? A Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program Database Analysis.Nicolas H Dreifuss, Carolina Vanetta, Francisco Schlottmann, Antonio Cubisino, Alberto Mangano, Carolina Baz, Francesco M Bianco, Antonio Gangemi, Chandra Hassan, Mari...> ;Obesity surgery. 2022 Dec 1
- Robotic pyloroplasty of adult idiopathic hypertrophic pyloric stenosis.Antonio Gangemi, Louis Darkwa, Robert E Carroll> ;Minerva surgery. 2022 Oct 1
- A Call to Evaluate Manual Dexterity of Prospective Surgical Trainees.Antonio Gangemi, Kevin Shi, Samarth Durgam, Hemali Shah, George Havelka, Martin Borhani, Jayant Radhakrishnan> ;The Journal of surgical research. 2022 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences SystemChicago, Illinois
- Saint Anthony HospitalChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: