Dr. Gerges is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
San Antonio, TX 78258Phone(210) 481-9544Fax(210) 481-9545
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioFellowship, Nephrology, 1993 - 1995
- St Luke's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1986 - 1989
- Ain Shams University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 2014
- NJ State Medical License 1988 - 1991
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsDouble superior vena cava on fistulogram: A case report and discussion.Chad J. Cooper, Anwar Soliman Gerges, Emmanuel Anekwe, German T. Hernandez> ;American Journal of Case Reports. 2013 Oct 2
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: