Dr. Ramasubramanian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1919 E Thomas Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016Phone(602) 933-3937Fax(602) 933-2409
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a pediatric ophthalmologist and ocular oncologist working at Phoenix Children's Hospital. My clinical and research interest is retinoblastoma.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 2011 - 2014
- St Vincent HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2010
- University of Kerala Medical CollegeClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- KY State Medical License 2015 - 2020
- UT State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- PA State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
- Topotecan Episcleral Plaque for Treatment of Retinoblastoma Start of enrollment: 2021 Jun 16
Publications & Presentations
- Persistent Fetal Vasculature Imaged by Multi-modality Ultrasound.Aparna Ramasubramanian, Monique Riemann, Luis F. Goncalves> ;Journal of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus. 2021 Jun 1
- Isolated optic nerve leukemic relapse diagnosed via fine needle aspiration biopsy and transconjunctival biopsy.Kerri McInnis-Smith, Lisa A Mansueto, Kristian T. Schafernak, Jeffrey Jacobsen, Michael M. Henry, Aparna Ramasubramanian> ;Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 2021 Feb 1
- Changes in meibum composition following plaque bachytherapy for choroidal melanoma.Aparna Ramasubramanian, Simra Fatima Ahmed, Douglas Borchman> ;BMJ open ophthalmology. 2020 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Top ONE Network News of 2018December 21st, 2018
- Phoenix Children's HospitalPhoenix, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: