Dr. Mattoo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
New York, NY 10016Phone+1 516-547-0555
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses and Weiler Campuses)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- A Randomized Double-Blinded Placebo Controlled Trial of Clazakizumab for the Treatment of COVID-19 Pneumonia With Hyperinflammation.Bonnie E Lonze, Peter Spiegler, Russell N Wesson, Nada Alachkar, Eva Petkova, Elaina P Weldon, Rebecca A Dieter, Yi Li, Max Quinn, Aprajita Mattoo, Irfana Soomro, Stev...> ;Critical care medicine. 2022 Sep 1
- 5 citationsPancreas transplantation from hepatitis C viremic donors to uninfected recipients.Bonnie E. Lonze, Gillian G. Baptiste, Nicole Ali, Nabil N. Dagher, Bruce E. Gelb, Aprajita Mattoo, Irfana Soomro, Vashista S Tatapudi, Robert A. Montgomery, Zoe A. Ste...> ;American Journal of Transplantation. 2021 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: