Dr. Pruski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 N. Wolfe Street
Meyer Building 1-163
Baltimore, MD 21287Phone(443) 997-5476
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- John’s Hopkins Carey Business SchoolMBA, 2019 - 2021
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2014 - 2018
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- Implementation of a Framework for Telerehabilitation in Clinical Care Across the Continuum During COVID-19 and Beyond.Kim SY, Daley K, Pruski AD, AlFarra T, Azola A, Gonzalez Fernandez M, Keszler MS, Friedel S, Haaf H, Segall H, Lien P, Cypher J, Mazariegos J, Raghavan P> ;American journal of physical medicine & rehabilitation.
- 14 citationsManaging the Rehabilitation Wave: Rehabilitation Services for COVID-19 Survivors.Soo Yeon Kim, Sowmya Kumble, Bhavesh Patel, April D. Pruski, Alba Azola, Anisa L. Tatini, Kavita Nadendla, Laryssa Richards, Mary S. Keszler, Margaret Kott, Michael Fr...> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2020 Sep 22
- The Use of Noninvasive Brain Stimulation, Specifically Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation After Stroke.April D. Pruski, Pablo Celnik> ;American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. 2019 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Nurse Heads Home After 117-Day Hospitalization over COVID-19: 'It Feels Great'July 31st, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: