Are you Dr. Manougian?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office446 Ridgewood Avenue
Paramus, NJ 07652Phone+1 201-265-2184Fax+1 201-265-0584
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ara Manougian, MD is an internist in Paramus, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey. He is affiliated with Valley Hospital and Hackensack Meridian Health Hackensack University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1975
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1976 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- TSH release-inhibiting activity of leucine-enkephalin.May, P., Mittler, J., Manougian, A., Ertel, N.> ;Horm Metab Res. 1979 Jan
- Valley HospitalRidgewood, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Hackensack University Medical CenterHackensack, New Jersey