Are you Dr. Gudage?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 Highway 25 N
Buffalo, MN 55313Phone+1 763-682-1313Fax+1 763-271-7894
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Arati (Kumari) Gudage, MD is a board certified family physician in Buffalo, Minnesota. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. She is affiliated with Buffalo Hospital and CentraCare - Monticello.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota/University of Minnesota Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical ScienceClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Buffalo HospitalBuffalo, Minnesota
- CentraCare - MonticelloMonticello, Minnesota