Dr. Mani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1101 Van Ness Ave
San Francisco, CA 94109Phone+1 415-600-6000Fax+1 415-369-1240
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsRacial Disparities in Pulse Oximeter Device Inaccuracy and Estimated Clinical Impact on COVID-19 Treatment Course.Sylvia E K Sudat, Paul Wesson, Kim F Rhoads, Stephanie Brown, Noha Aboelata, Alice R Pressman, Aravind Mani, Kristen M J Azar> ;American Journal of Epidemiology. 2023 May 5
- 17 citationsMind the clinical-analytic gap: Electronic health records and COVID-19 pandemic response.Sylvia Sudat, Sarah C. Robinson, Satish Mudiganti, Aravind Mani, Alice R. Pressman> ;Journal of Biomedical Informatics. 2021 Feb 18
- 51 citationsComputed tomography colonography: feasibility of computer-aided polyp detection in a "first reader" paradigm.Aravind Mani, Sandy Napel, David S. Paik, R. Brooke Jeffrey, Judy Yee, Eric W. Olcott, Rupert W. Prokesch, Marta Davila, Pamela Schraedley-Desmond, Christopher F. Beau...> ;Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography. 2004 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: